You can go to school and get your bachelors degree in business or even crank it up a notch and get your MBA. However, no matter what degree you earn nothing truly prepares you for starting, running and maintaining a profitable small business. It’s almost as if you have to walk through the fire to learn some of those essentials they don’t talk about in business school. From the very beginning we at the Small Business Support Network made it our mission to shorten the learning curve, we wanted to show and educate small businesses on the best ways to avoid disaster. The best way to navigate a minefield is to walk in the footsteps of someone who has made it across. Follow in our footsteps at the Small Business Network.
Subscribe To Our Updates
Check Out These Recent Articles
- Employees in a Small Business
- Managing Your Time
- Knowing Your True Breakeven Point Is A Valuable Tool
- Small Business Web Development – Mistakes You’re Making Right Now
- Explaining the Business Expense Report and How It Can Help Your Enterprise
- How to Prepare For Business Planning
- The Founder Dependence Problem
- 5 Ways in Which Your Personal Branding Will Contribute to Your Business
- Why You Write A Business Plan
- Do You Really Need Small Business Insurance?
- Understanding Business Lifeblood : Accounts Receivable
- 8 Marketing Books Any Business Owner Will Learn From