You can go to school and get your bachelors degree in business or even crank it up a notch and get your MBA. However, no matter what degree you earn nothing truly prepares you for starting, running and maintaining a profitable small business. It’s almost as if you have to walk through the fire to learn some of those essentials they don’t talk about in business school. From the very beginning we at the Small Business Support Network made it our mission to shorten the learning curve, we wanted to show and educate small businesses on the best ways to avoid disaster. The best way to navigate a minefield is to walk in the footsteps of someone who has made it across. Follow in our footsteps at the Small Business Network.
Subscribe To Our Updates
Check Out These Recent Articles
- Understanding Business Lifeblood : Accounts Receivable
- Are Your Employees Stealing From You?
- Customer Service: Your Competitive Advantage
- Most Common Small Business Branding Mistakes You Must Stop Making
- Employees in a Small Business
- Lease vs Rent: 5 Tips to Protect Your Company’s Budget
- Your Space and Why it Matters
- Business Fuel : Cash Flow / Operating Cash Flow
- Explaining the Business Expense Report and How It Can Help Your Enterprise
- Being a Mentor
- Diversity in the Workplace
- So You Have A Great Idea