You can go to school and get your bachelors degree in business or even crank it up a notch and get your MBA. However, no matter what degree you earn nothing truly prepares you for starting, running and maintaining a profitable small business. It’s almost as if you have to walk through the fire to learn some of those essentials they don’t talk about in business school. From the very beginning we at the Small Business Support Network made it our mission to shorten the learning curve, we wanted to show and educate small businesses on the best ways to avoid disaster. The best way to navigate a minefield is to walk in the footsteps of someone who has made it across. Follow in our footsteps at the Small Business Network.
Check Out These Recent Articles
- Why You Write A Business Plan
- Email Marketing: Best Practices and Tips for a Small Business
- Managing Your Time
- Employees in a Small Business
- 10 Clever Ways to Get Free Advertising
- 10 Business Email Etiquette Tips
- How to Start a Startup: 8 Steps to Follow for Laying the Ground
- Sole Proprietorship vs LLC: Which Is Best For Your Business?
- Top 3 Ethical Issues in the Work Place
- How to Prepare For Business Planning
- The Big Reward Is Selling Your Business
- 11 Out of the Box Sales Contest Ideas to Motivate the Office